USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Mint EV respects the privacy of your personal information. This is why we want to make clear to you the limited circumstances in which we will share your information.
1.1 We will share your information with our third party service providers who need your data to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations, the data processors used by us who may receive data for these purposes are companies in the categories of customer verification checks, customer service, IT services, logistics, printing services, telecommunications, debt collection, accounting and business administration as well as sales and marketing, in particular:().
1.1.1 We share your data with our hosting service provider, UK Fast, who are located in the UK.
1.1.2 We may share your data with insurers. The insurer will then be controllers of the information provided to them, rather than processing it on our behalf. The data shared will include data that we collect to monitor driving and may be used as evidence in any incidents.
2. In the event that Mint EV is acquired by a third party or enters into any type of reorganisation, merger or business sale your information will be shared with or transferred to our successor, assignee or acquirer.
3. We may also disclose information about you to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, if we are required to do so by law, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
4. We may provide information to the DVLA, local authorities and other relevant organisations seeking to collect any fines or penalties including private parking operators.
5. Please note that Mint EV is not responsible for the privacy notices and practices of other websites, even if these are accessed using links from our own website.